Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Wednesdays with Celine.
by CELINE
at 9:25 PM

.................................................................................
..........................................................................
.................................................................
.......................................................
.........................................
...............................
..................................................................................
...........................................................................
...............................................................
....................................................
.......................................
...........................

It really has been ages hasn't it? :) Hahahah well, NOT TO WORRY FOR I AM BACKZ.
Okay, that wasn't the main point about my post. I want to share a testimony with you guys today. :D

Remember on Saturday, you guys prayed for me? I'm telling you now that it has been answered. It totally has.
For those of you who are clueless about what I am rattling off about, I actually couldn't go for EJ5. But that was before :)
HOHOHO.
I was really upset because I could not make it for EJ5. Or rather, I was forced not to go. My sissy has her As this year and this year would probably be the last one for the whole family to go on a vacation. Both my siblings wanted to go to the States. I didn't really mind as long as I could still go for EJ5. But guess what? I couldn't. My mammi claims that we'll have to leave in early December so that we'll be back early before school starts. I was extremely disappointed and I often had heated arguments with my little-too-bossy sister about the vacation dates. Everyone could not see the reason why my church camp so soooo important to me, "Go for next year's one la." That's what they'll say. Neither could I get my message across to them that EJ camps are very special to me because that's the only time I get to seriously bond with DG and Jesus. My family assumes that I'll be seeing you guys just as often when we graduate to Arrow. But I know we're not...
So anyhoo, fast-forward to last Saturday. It was Jay's brilliant idea to pray for we and so we did. Everyone gathered around me and Jay started praying. Abby grabbed my hand :D hahahah. I was so touched!!! :D:D:D:D Just knowing that you guys are always there for me is comforting enough :) When Jay was praying for me, I felt this rush of... Idk. Something warm. I've prayed to God about this issue before, but I always had little faith. Hearing Jay just made me forget all my doubts and give everything to God.
I went home not expecting anything great to happen. When I reached home, it was just me and my mom in the house. I had a talk with her to compromise things. It wasn't very pretty. I realized that I was quite selfish myself - but aren't we all when it comes to the things we want? She finally agreed to me going; only if my sister did. Hahaha, my blessing didn't end there, in fact, it got better. The heart-to-heart talk was so much easier with my sis than with my mom. She just suddenly gave in. She didn't protest. She didn't contradict. She didn't even argue about it. She was like "oh, alright, we're cool."

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!

Hahaha, KUDOS TO JESUS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

On the flipside, I had a really sucky day. It was chinese all the way. I feel like some chinawoman now. ( No offense Kylie darhling ;) )