Sunday, November 22, 2009
dare 21.11.2009
by DG Admin
at 12:05 AM

notes...
not much...

We have God's grace fililng us.

God loves me too much to leave me the way I am.
He will unleash His grace in me to change and make me a blessing to others.

Christianity is not about doing.
It is DONE!

I can ask God to help me in my studies!
"God, give me the desire to study!"

All of Jesus' life, His opposition was the Pharasees(sp?)
The religious leaders

I am the righteousness of God in Christ

Jesus talks very differently to sinners and religious leaders

Be zealous!

The world can't help but sin
They can't help but be sinners.
But once you receive Jesus,
You are the righteousness of God in Christ!
You can't help but do righteous works!

When you ask for something, before the time is right,
You will waste it and be destroyed by it.

Asking for Jesus to come into my life makes me worthy for the grace of God

Whenever I cry out "Daddy!"
God hears me and immediately rushes to my rescue!

Story of the prodigal son
Luke 15:22-24
But the father wasn't listening. He was calling to the servants, 'Quick. Bring a clean set of clothes and dress him. Put the family ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. Then get a grain-fed heifer and roast it. We're going to feast! We're going to have a wonderful time! My son is here—given up for dead and now alive! Given up for lost and now found!' And they began to have a wonderful time.


Robe = Robe of righteousness
Don't know what's a robe?
Then whatever applies to you.
T-shirt? Hoodie?
Hoodie of righteousness O.o

Ring = Power, Authorithy

Sandals = Servants go about barefooted, only Sons can wear shoes/sandals.

They say that when the son ask for inheritance, it's as good as he died.
That's why the father said he was dead and now alive.

Dead bodies can't move.
Living bodies can't help but move.

Christianity is not about right or wrong
It's about life and death

Religion will make you a very very angry person.

Religion is like tit-for-tat
Christianity is a relationship.

When I see my friends blessed, I say " I'm Next! "


Sin is missing the mark.
But where sin abounds
Grace SUPER abounds

religious mindsets rob us of our identity
My identity in Christ.

Pastor ended off with verse 31
"I am always with you. ALL that I have is yours."

That's all I got.
Have fun.
Bye.

#Jasper