Friday, January 1, 2010
2010
by Kylie
at 9:29 PM

hi, ignore abby, HAHA. you cannot blame me okay. i thought black and white magic were opposite :(
cos white magic is WHITEEEEEE magic. so i thought black magic is black MAGICCCCCCC.

:( :( :( :( :(

nevermind, i love you all, blessed new year. here are my new year's resolution.

  1. To have a deeper & greater revelation of God, because I want to fall deeper & deeper in love with Him each day.
  2. To be happy
  3. To stop complaining, i whine a lot
  4. Peace in the family
  5. Closer bond with both family & friends
  6. Well, new class, new teachers, new classmates, new juniors @ choir (and I'm a friggin' senior now, omgosh), so I just want to get along well with everyone, I should stop being anti-social.
  7. Rest (this year, everything will be done out of His rest.)
  8. Cope well with studies, since secondary three will be tougher as compared to sec one and two.
  9. Excel
  10. To notice every single blessing that comes my way and be thankful for it (which brings me back to point 3, stop complaining.)
  11. Stop being lazy & worry-some
  12. Keep room neat and tidy without mother having to remind me to do it
  13. Spend less time on the internet & take time out to do something.
  14. Keep to curfews
  15. More time to spend with the ones I love
  16. Survive OBS (seriously.)
  17. Read books and do real book reviews.
  18. Be on good terms with the Chinese teacher that I will get (I haven't been nice to my past two chinese teachers, i got demerit ticket wth.)
  19. Talk
  20. Be pro-active in class & cca.
  21. Stop getting mummy to write letters of excuse for me to skip school or cca for a day or two. I was only sick once or twice in 2009 and I got an MC for it, I went back to school sounding like a duck or some guy breaking voice.
  22. stop being vulgar and stop using the two four-letter word that starts with F and D respectively.
  23. Survive 2010 :)
okay, bai :)

Kylie