Monday, May 10, 2010
abby's rubbish talk
by abby☆
at 8:20 PM

HELLO! I WANTED TO CREATE ANOTHER POST SO THAT I CAN TALK NONSENSE. AHAHHAH!
hello! how you all doing! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP! IT'S GONNA BE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! HAHAHA! WHOO WHOOO! AHHHH AHHAHAH I REALLY CAN'T WAIT.

oh and have you seen the photos on Facebook of the little cards that we wrote to Pastor last DARE? you should see it, it's so cool! whoo whooo! HEHEH!

DARE this saturday, i'm super excited for it!
i'm going for OBS on the last week of may (i know, so sad right?) so i'm gonna miss bible study, so sad! i like to hear Pastor Charles Nieman, i remember the last time he came, he said "Faith = Believing and Speaking", wa then i write it in CAPS in my notebook and i even used Krista correction tape (it's not really a correction tape, it's like the same shape but the tape is not white, it's like transparent-ish and got pattern on, you know what i'm saying?) anyway i used that to "highlight" what i wrote. HAHAHA!

I'M TALKING RUBBISH.oh well, hmm, what else is there to say?
oh yes, i haven't posted here in like now many dinosaur years already... mainly because i don't use BLOGGER anymore, i've switched over to ("the dark side) Livejournal. HEHEH!

hmm, Jay looked like some superstar on Sunday, idk why also.. chee guai. anyway, Dawne is very funny, funny person. hilarious.
20|47 was amazing! I LOVE PASTOR PRINCE.

i need to go eat dinner now, then study chem.

goodbye for now. love you all many many


-ABBY!