Thursday, May 27, 2010
by Abigail Eliana
at 8:33 PM
at 8:33 PM
Hello DaddyG!
I'm back from OBS! HAHAHAH! it was HOT DIRTY but super FUN! Hhahah! Just found out that me and Laobu were in the same Group name ( Dhanabalan) and we had to same instructor. HAHAHAH! So cool! I'll tell you all about my OBS experience soon.
Hmm, just wanna say, JORDAN YOU'RE FREAKING HILARIOUS! I was just reading your Tumblr and I was just LOL-ing. You really fullof nonsense man! HAHAHAHAHA!
Hmmm, anyway, we're planning to go out as a DG this Saturday, go out for a movie, for now the movies that we can watch together would be Shrek. Do you guys wanna watch SHREK together? If you do, 3D or Normal? If you guys wants Normal, there's one showing at 1.10pm @ Marina GV. WANNA GO? we cab have lunch together then wath movie and Hang out together again. HAHAHAH!
Hmm, I'm really tired... I think I'll go sleep now! GOODNIGHT! I'll talk to you guys when I wake up!