at 10:17 PM
And for our 666th post, a post of revelation. (From my personal blog)
I don’t believe that this is just a coincidence.
Yesterday at level session Jay was talking about listening to the word and meditating on it.
And today Pastor Prince touched on the story of Mary and Martha as well!
What these 2 have in common?
Sitting at His feet and listening to His word.
After I got home, I felt this prompting in my spirit, saying, “Listen to the word, listen to it, feed on it.” And I had just remembered that I just imported one of Pastor Prince’s sermons, titled, Doing that one thing, into my laptop and just gave it a shot. I turned it on, sat on my bed and started listening. And what i drew from that sermon is ALSO, sitting at His feet and listening to His word. I was blown away, I didn’t expect such a random grab at my mothers CD pile to turn into something that is so relevant and timely, showing what God has in store for this chapter of my life. I definately will be passing this CD around. :D
Awesome.
-Jordan